Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Kai Donker <ka...@freenet.de> on 2001/05/17 16:06:00 UTC

Unable to resolve target object

Does anyone know what this error message means? How can I fix the
problem?Possibly it's the deployment descriptor?

  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
  Fault String = Unable to resolve target object: MyService

I've tried several examples. Thay all work fine. Then I wanted some
experience in writing my own WebServices. I have MyService which has an
empty constructor and 2 Methods, one is without return and with parameters
andthe other is with return and without parameters, deployed via the
ServiceManagerClient. MyService is available in the classpath.

best regards, Kai Donker

Re: Unable to resolve target object

Posted by Edward Nesterov <ed...@quadrix.com>.
I had received the same message because "MyService" was not available on the
CLASSPATH
of the SOAP listener.

Ed

Posted by Edward Nesterov <ed...@quadrix.com>.