Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ekta Awasthi <Ek...@theodpcorp.com.INVALID> on 2022/11/07 16:57:53 UTC

How to revoke write access to Acceptors folder in ActiveMQ Artemis Management Console(Jolokia)

Hello All,

Seeking some guidance on how to revoke all the write access to Artemis Management Console(Jolokia). I understand we can control the rbac for the addresses by playing around in the management.xml but I am unable to determine on how to control the acceptors folder which includes the Artemis + cluster folder configuration from the management console (Jolokia). Recently, we had a team member who closed all the open sessions from management console by navigating to acceptors folder and under the session column, which caused a big outage for the company.

We would like to completely revoke write access to acceptors folder + columns including Connections, sessions, consumers, etc so that no one can take any actions such as closing connections sessions.

[cid:6a2fe4ac-1e88-4800-9b87-e33d1a9e75cb]

If anyone knows how to handle this, would really help us out. Thanks In advance.

Ekta Awasthi,
Engineer, EAI Operations & Support | Office Depot, Inc.
6600 North Military Trail | Boca Raton, FL 33496-2434
Office: 561-438-3552 | Mobile: 206-966-5577 | ekta.awasthi@officedepot.com<ma...@officedepot.com>

-- Tips for EAI Support Engagement --
-EAI Pre-Prod Support: Create requests on the following JIRA board EAI Operations Support<https://officedepot.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=823&projectKey=EOS>
-EAI Production Support: Create requests via IT Service Desk<https://portal.compucom.com/SSO/Default.aspx?init=2468> self-service portal, instructions click here<https://officedepot.sharepoint.com/sites/portal/TechBytes/EUS/EUS%20User%20Guides/SERVICE%20DESK/RESOLVER%20PORTAL/Self-Service%20Portal%20-%20Resolver%20(IT%20to%20IT)%20Incident%20Request%20Form.pdf>: EAI Support queue --> ODP - Enterprise Apps Integration Support
-As a reminder, the Service Availability Managers should be engaged for any service impacting issues, with a ***Page*** to NAITAVAILABILITYMGRS@OFFICEDEPOT.COM<ma...@OFFICEDEPOT.COM> or by initiating a MIRT

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email and attached document(s) may contain confidential information that is intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.