Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Nikola Ivanov <iv...@umd.edu> on 2007/11/28 03:44:53 UTC

Bug Fix For Derby-3213

Re: Bug Fix For Derby-3213

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 27, 2007 6:44 PM, Nikola Ivanov <iv...@umd.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am interested in making a small contribution to Apache Derby project
> to familiarize myself with this project and bug fix process.
>
> I have downloaded the source code, built it, and ran some tests. I also
> read all the first time developer advice and documentation. I would like
> to assign a bug DERBY-3213 to myself and try to fix it. Can I please be
> added to the developer group so that I can assign this bug to myself.
>
> Thank you.
>
> - --------------------------------------
> Nikola Ivanov

Hi Nikola,

Welcome to the Apache Derby project! It looks like you are JIRA user
'ivanovn'. Please let us know if that is not the case. I have added
JIRA user 'ivanovn' to the derby-developers group. You should now be
able to assign issues to yourself and make changes to issues. Please
let the developer list know if you have any problems making changes to
issues in JIRA, and we'll sort it out.

Thanks for your interest in Derby,
andrew