Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Jeroen Baten <jb...@puntuitprojecten.nl> on 2015/04/11 20:46:21 UTC

Java newbie question

Hi,

I just added the poi lib to my maven dependencies.
Now in the build phase I get the following error:

Does this ring a bell?
1474 [main] ERROR org.mortbay.log - Error starting handlers
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/joda/time/LocalDate

I sure hope so :-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen Baten

--
e: jbaten@puntuitprojecten.nl
w: www.puntuitprojecten.nl

Re: Java newbie question

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

this sounds not related to POI as it neither uses something from
org.mortbay nor org.joda. More likely some problem with Jetty and
other dependencies in your project.

Dominik.