Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Checked Safe <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/30 14:25:36 UTC

Development environment for running nifi-web-ui

How do you guys set up your environment to develop nifi-web-ui without
rebuilding the entire project each time?

If I run only the nifi-web-ui in Tomcat I (obviously) get dependency issues.

Many Thanks,

Dave

Re: Development environment for running nifi-web-ui

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Dave,

The nifi-web-ui artifact is bundled in the nifi-framework-nar. You could
rebuild those two modules and then drop the nifi-framework-nar artifact
into an existing Apache NiFi installation. Apache NiFi contains an embedded
web server so there's no need to try to deploy in another.

Matt