Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Georg Adelmann <ge...@gmx.de> on 2012/12/05 17:19:14 UTC

Bxml primer - tiny bxml:include code example issue

Hey there,

I stumbled upon a very small and minor problem of a semicolon at the end
of a bxml line in the code example of bxml:include in the bxml primer at
http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/bxml-primer.html

Would it be possible to remove the semicolon from the end of the
following code example line, since with it the program throws an error
like "Text content cannot be added..."?

<bxml:include src="my_include.bxml"/>;

to:
<bxml:include src="my_include.bxml"/>

Thanks for all the work in any case, I find the tutorials and examples
very helpful so far for understanding pivot better!

Best regards,
Georg Adelmann

Re: Bxml primer - tiny bxml:include code example issue

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Just committed, thanks a lot.

If you find others, please tell to us :-) .

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Bxml primer - tiny bxml:include code example issue

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Georg,
I'll fix the small issue in the code (and in live samples in our web
site) asap, thanks for now.

Bye,
Sandro