Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/16 22:55:01 UTC

package org.kosmix.kosmosfs.access does not exist

Hi, all

When I tried to compile Hadoop 1.0.3, it tells me that

src/core/org/apache/hadoop/fs/kfs/KFSImpl.java:30: package org.kosmix.kosmosfs.access does not exist

Can anyone tell me why this issue happen?

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,

Re: package org.kosmix.kosmosfs.access does not exist

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I fix this issue manually by downloading kfs library and copy it to lib/, but immediately fall into another "package not found " issue

why maven didn't download those depended jars to lib/ directory for me? several days ago, maven did this very well...but from yesterday, it rejects to work, :-(

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,