Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/06/08 00:55:32 UTC

Apache Ambari Meetup on June 27 (6PM-8PM PDT) at San Jose Convention Center

Hi everyone,

There will be an Apache Ambari Meetup on June 27 (Mon), 6PM-8PM PDT, at San Jose Convention Center [1].
Note that there's room for only 40-50 people or so.  Please sign up in advance to secure your spot!

This is a free event - you do not need a pass for Hadoop Summit, even though it's at the same venue.

We have 2 hours, so we can have a number of speakers based on how many are interested in presenting.
If you would like to present at this Meetup, please let me know directly or thru the dev mailing list.

Thanks, and hope to see many of you there!
Yusaku

[1] http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ambari-User-Group/events/231576067/

Re: Apache Ambari Meetup on June 27 (6PM-8PM PDT) at San Jose Convention Center

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi all,

Here's a reminder that the Apache Ambari Meetup is happening tonight!
Also, a WebEx session has been schedule for those who wish to join remotely.

http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ambari-User-Group/events/231576067/

We'll be in Room LL20C at San Jose Convention Center.
The Meetup starts at 6PM sharp.

See you there!
Yusaku

From: Yusaku Sako
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 3:37 PM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<ma...@ambari.apache.org>", "dev@ambari.apache.org<ma...@ambari.apache.org>"
Subject: Re: Apache Ambari Meetup on June 27 (6PM-8PM PDT) at San Jose Convention Center

Hi Ambari users and developers,

Here is a reminder that we'll be having an Ambari Meetup at San Jose Convention Center this coming Monday (June 27, 6PM-8PM PDT).

For the agenda / location / RSVP, please visit: http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ambari-User-Group/events/231576067/

BTW, thanks to those who volunteered to give a talk at this event!

Hope to see you there!
Yusaku