Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bill Tantzen <ta...@umn.edu> on 2018/11/29 18:18:06 UTC

[users@httpd] The Require Directives

Experts,

My environment is RHEL7 and apache 2.4.6

I am looking for the seemingly tricky combination of directives
(Require, RequireAll, RequireAny...) that will allow me to deny access
to an entire domain except for, say, one particular host.

For instance, how do deny access to
   yyy.zzz.com
 except for
   ok.yyy.zzz.com

Is this even possible?  I have tried every combination of
authorization containers that I can think of, each of which so far is
either too restrictive or too weak.

Any ideas or suggestions for a good tutorial (believe me, I have searched)!!
Thanks in advance!
-- Bill
--
Human wheels spin round and round
While the clock keeps the pace... -- John Mellencamp

Re: [users@httpd] The Require Directives

Posted by Bill Tantzen <ta...@umn.edu>.
Awesome, I will try it out -- I was seriously overthinking and
over-engineering this thing.  In the meantime, a little mod_rewrite
magic works too...
Thanks a million!
Bill

Posted by Jonathon Koyle <li...@gmail.com>.