Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Santhoshkumar_Rajan <SA...@satyam.com> on 2009/03/18 09:39:33 UTC

Clustering Environment Configuration help needed

Hi,
      We are in the design phase of a project for a highly-reputed client.
      We are focusing that the project to be a java based standard. Hence we are using the JPA.
        Since JPA does not provide clear idea of caching mechanism and about the clustering environment, we thought of using a featured Persistence API.

        Project Details:
                a.      We are using the relational database with transactions.
                b.      Load balancing using more than one computer.

      Our project requirements are:
        1.      Use JPA.
        2.      External Persistence API should support native sql query.
        3.      External Persistence API should support stored procedure support.
        4.      External Persistence API should support caching.
        5.      External Persistence API should support clustering for load balancing.

Kindly provide me the idea of feasibility solution and also specify whether iBatis supports in a full-fledged manner.

Regards,
SanthoshKumar

DISCLAIMER: