Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/12/01 06:19:03 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Sponsor Tuscany project (Fwd: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Tuscany SOA Project

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 15:55 -0500, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Dear WS PMC members,
>
> Can we please sponsor the Tuscany project? (Questions, concerns can be
> discussed over at general@incubator.)

+1, but I'd like to ask that the proposal indicate a desire to build a
relationship to Synapse too, especially since its explicitly listing
Celtix which is very much like Synapse AFIU.

Sanjiva.

Re: [VOTE] Sponsor Tuscany project (Fwd: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Tuscany SOA Project

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Jaliya

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.