Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/22 13:48:40 UTC

Artemis Roadmap

Now that version 1.0.0 is close to being released, would it be possible to
post a rough roadmap for Artemis for future planned releases?  It would be
nice to have an idea of when features are planned to be rolled into
Artemis, such as advanced OpenWire support.

Re: Artemis Roadmap

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Clebert.

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com