Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Adnene <ab...@infovista.com> on 2006/09/04 18:03:47 UTC

Re: Axis array serialization problem (Adnene problem)

Hi all,

  Did any body have time to have a look at this problem?
  I posted my WSDL file a week ago.

  I can't find a solution to this problem.
  Please let me know if you find something consernig this deserialization
problem.

Thanks,
Adnene

Posted by Adnene <ab...@infovista.com>.
Hi all,

 It seems that the problem I have with deserialising array of strings is
know bug:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2485
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2485

Did someone had a look at this problem? The bug seems not to be planned. Can
anyone help me in getting this bug solved?

Adnene

Re: [Axis2] Socket connection on Client and Server not disconnecting

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Actually, I meant attach all that to the jira:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-935

Robert

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Bacsu <bb...@csc.com>.
Robert

Is this an issue with ServiceClient's finalizeInvoke() method not properly
cleaning up the connection?  Would I experience the same socket resource
starvation with Axis2 if I reverted to a simpler implementation using the
ServiceClient.sendReceive() method, rather than the
OperationClient.execute() method?

Thanks,

Brian Bacsu

"robert lazarski" <ro...@gmail.com>
09/19/2006 01:42 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
This is a known issue:

Posted by Adnene <ab...@infovista.com>.
Hi Anne, Hi all,

   I found in the Axis - Dev forum a similar problem :
http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created%3A-%28AXIS-2485%29-Output-Messages-using-soapenc%3AArray-deserialize-to-arrays-with-null-elements-tf1699379.html#a4611675
http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created%3A-%28AXIS-2485%29-Output-Messages-using-soapenc%3AArray-deserialize-to-arrays-with-null-elements-tf1699379.html#a4611675

   Can you confirm that this is the same problem as mine? If so I suppose
that this is bug. In this case does anyone know if this bug is referenced
and how could we fix it?

Cheers,
Adnene

Posted by Adnene <ab...@infovista.com>.