Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mike Tod <mt...@foundationmedicine.com> on 2017/05/23 14:51:16 UTC

jmeter JMS SSL connection setup

I'm trying to setup jmeter to ActiveMQ using SSL connections and I keep getting errors.
I have added the activemq all jar to the class path so it should find the class.

JMS Publisher:

Initial Context Factory: org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
Provider URL : failover:(ssl://xxxxx:61617,ssl://xxxxx:61617,ssl://xxxxx:61617)
Connection Factory : ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory I also tried  org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory

Results:

Thread Name: Subscribers 1-4
Sample Start: 2017-05-23 07:31:43 PDT
Load time: 0
Connect Time: 0
Latency: 0
Size in bytes: 0
Sent bytes:0
Headers size in bytes: 0
Body size in bytes: 0
Sample Count: 1
Error Count: 1
Data type ("text"|"bin"|""): text
Response code: 000
Response message: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory

Response headers:

SampleResult fields:
ContentType:
DataEncoding: null

Thanks

Mike

This communication and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is considered to be confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This message is intended for Foundation Medicine-affiliated use and that of the intended recipient only and may contain information that is protected by Foundation Medicine policies and the HIPAA Privacy Rule, 45 CFR � 164.500. This communication is intended solely for the use of intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: jmeter JMS SSL connection setup

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Did you add ActiveMQ jars to jmeter/lib folder as per:

   - http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#libraries_activemq
   -
   http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-jms-point-to-point-test-plan.html

Regards