Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/25 22:15:56 UTC

Twitter box tweak

Posting for Romain as he has temporarily lost access to his gmail account.

He hacked this up:

  http://openejb.staging.apache.org

Looks pretty great and nearly identical to what we had.  Note that's not live yet, just a preview (staging is a great feature of the CMS)

-David

Re: Twitter box tweak

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
in fact it loops and follow the none consistency of twitter, but it gives
more move to the website....

with the same plugin we can get the last tweets but it doesn't loop anymore
:(.

- Romain

Re: Twitter box tweak

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.