Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pierre Henry <ph...@proconcept.ch> on 2003/01/27 17:20:58 UTC

Modify navigation templates

Hi all,

I want to add a small form on the top-logged in navigation template. This
form would allow the user to modify a permanent variable for the logged in
user. I am using JSP for templates.

How should I do this ? Do I have to create an action for this and do
something with hidden fields like for JSPPortlets ?

Any ideas or suggestions are very welcome !

Pierre

Re: Modify navigation templates

Posted by Mike Zhou <er...@yahoo.com>.
You need to modify the following two jsp files:

templates/jsp/navigations/html/top_default.jsp
templates/jsp/navigations/html/top_loggedIn.jsp

You can do whatever you want, but this part is not
controlled by the content. You can not use JSPPortlet.

Erzhuan