Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2007/04/28 14:39:33 UTC

BoF at ApacheCon EU

If anyone is interested in an Felix/OSGi BoF, please increment the
counter on the wiki:

  http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu07

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

Re: BoF at ApacheCon EU

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Liu JiDong-VWJH37 wrote:

> How to increase the counter

You'll need to create an account. Then you can edit the page and update
the counter manually.

Regards, Upayavira

RE: BoF at ApacheCon EU

Posted by Liu JiDong-VWJH37 <Do...@motorola.com>.

How to increase the counter

Best Regards,

Liu Jidong (Don Liu)

If anyone is interested in an Felix/OSGi BoF, please increment the counter on the wiki:

  http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu07

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    �T����          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

Re: BoF at ApacheCon EU

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Sure, we'll be available :-)

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: BoF at ApacheCon EU

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

Re: BoF at ApacheCon EU

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On May 2, 2007, at 9:22 , J Aaron Farr wrote:

> J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> writes:
>
>> If anyone is interested in an Felix/OSGi BoF, please increment the
>> counter on the wiki:
>>
>>   http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu07
>
> I just scheduled the BoF for tonight at 9:00 PM (see wiki above).  If
> that's very inconvenient for everyone, please suggest another time.

No problem, Karl and I will be there.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: BoF at ApacheCon EU

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Marcel Offermans wrote:
> On May 2, 2007, at 9:22 , J Aaron Farr wrote:
>
>> I just scheduled the BoF for tonight at 9:00 PM (see wiki above).  If
>> that's very inconvenient for everyone, please suggest another time.
>
> Somebody just moved the BOF to thrusday, which is not convenient for me,
> so I'm not going to be able to make it.

Hey, I'm not sure, even though I'll be in town that evening, if I'll
have time for the BOF. I'd like to meet folks, but it is my only evening
in town.

So I'll try to meet folks during the two days, but don't set the BOF for me.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: BoF at ApacheCon EU

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.

Moved BoF to Thursday (WAS: Re: BoF at ApacheCon EU)

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
"Bram de Kruijff" <br...@gx.nl> writes:

>> > If anyone is interested in an Felix/OSGi BoF, please increment the
>> > counter on the wiki:
>> >
>> >   http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu07
>>
>> I just scheduled the BoF for tonight at 9:00 PM (see wiki
>> above).  If that's very inconvenient for everyone, please
>> suggest another time.
>
> I incremented the counter but I'm afraid I can't make it tonight.
>
> sorry bout that!
> have fun :)

I think I can make it tomorrow night.  Since that's better for
Upayavira and Bram, I moved it to Thursday 9 PM.

RE: BoF at ApacheCon EU

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <br...@gx.nl>.
> > If anyone is interested in an Felix/OSGi BoF, please increment the
> > counter on the wiki:
> >
> >   http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu07
>
> I just scheduled the BoF for tonight at 9:00 PM (see wiki
> above).  If that's very inconvenient for everyone, please
> suggest another time.

I incremented the counter but I'm afraid I can't make it tonight.

sorry bout that!
have fun :)

Bram

Re: BoF at ApacheCon EU