Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/10/28 06:41:12 UTC

Re: Suggestion - Marvin Code coverage

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 05:07:36AM +0000, Rayees Namathponnan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to run code coverage tool with Marvin framework;
> basically I want to find how much percentage  our product's code
> covered in Marvin automation including BVT and regression.
>
> Seems  there are few tools to perform code coverage with black
> automation;  with those tools you can instrument on the fly;
> unfortunately I didn't get anything  really useful.

Emma with offline instrumentation may be. There's plenty others listed
here (that I haven't tried) -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Code_Coverage_Tools

Darren brought up the same concerns here:
http://markmail.org/message/rwjqwcqbux7wpzrj

May be we can collate this discussion there?

--
Prasanna.,