Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2011/07/01 03:28:31 UTC

JIRA Tasks

Hi All,

The code clean up from imported code is getting close and alongside I am adding some tasks on jira. Please pick the ones of your interest and add more tasks as you see missing. The entire code will probably be not a fully functional stage until couple more weeks but I am trying to focus on few modules, feel free to jump in any fashion. Once we have all the code in a decent shape, we can start on concrete goals and work towards them. I am guessing we will be in a reasonable shape by mid july.

Suresh