Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Marcos R. Cardoso" <mc...@furb.br> on 2014/01/22 19:09:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Multiple choices

My web server is having such a strange behavior (actually, I think it's
the web server).

I work at the university's library and we host here academic works in
PDF format for public access, but we have received reports that some
links return the "Multiple choices" error.

For example this link: http://www.bc.furb.br/docs/MO/2013/355007_1_1.pdf
I managed to access this file from my work computer and even my tablet
(using Safari browser), bot some users here at work (librarians) and
from outside (students trying to retrieve from home) report that the
"Multiple choices" error has returned from their browsers (Google
Chrome, for instance).

Tried to set the CheckSpelling directive Off but I had no success, so
I'm asking here for some help.

The configuration here:
Debian 6.0.8
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)
PHP Version 5.3.3-7+squeeze18

Mods enabled (among others):
alias
negotiation
rewrite
speling

TIA

--
Marcos R. Cardoso
Seção de Processamento Técnico e Automação

Re: [users@httpd] Multiple choices

Posted by Hendrik Schmieder <he...@jedox.com>.
Small correction:

You can read it, but you don't understand it,
because it is written in brazilian-portugese.

   Hendrik

Posted by "Walter H." <Wa...@mathemainzel.info>.
Hello,