Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Marcio Trentin <ma...@weev.nl> on 2011/02/01 20:37:22 UTC

help to wicket + iReport(jasper) integration

The last dependency hierarchy for the jasper-reports in wicket is the
jasperreports: 3.5.3 I would like a more updated dependency, maybe
jasperreports: 3.7.6 to be compatible with iReport-nb-3.7.6. What to do?

Someone would have a practical example of this integration?
--
Marcio Fernando Trentin

Re: help to wicket + iReport(jasper) integration

Posted by Marcio Trentin <ma...@weev.nl>.
hummmm, I do not know do this, maybe you have a pox.xml sample. I have a
mave, and did I try do that, but don't know.

--
Marcio Fernando Trentin
WEEV Web Systems

Re: help to wicket + iReport(jasper) integration

Posted by Charles Deal <ch...@gmail.com>.