Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Boris Kovalenko <bo...@tagnet.ru> on 2005/08/02 15:40:51 UTC

tabbedPane

Hello!

	Is there a good example how to use tabbedPane? I need to color tabs,
borders etc. For the time present I see that style values are hardcoded
and I may change only bgcolor. All other classes have no affect as style
has preference over class.

With respect,
	Boris

Re: tabbedPane

Posted by Boris Kovalenko <bo...@tagnet.ru>.
Hello!

	Have not found Werner's message, but found god example how to colorize
existing tabbedPane:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-276?page=comments#action_12313099
Thanks for pointing me.

Sean Schofield wrote:
> I believe there is a simple example in the examples distro.  If you
> come up with a better example or an ehancement then patches are
> welcome.
>
> Also, there is a new client side tab pane in the works.  Its not yet
> in the sandbox but see Werner's posts on the myfaces-dev list for more
> info.
>
> sean
>
> On 8/2/05, Boris Kovalenko <bo...@tagnet.ru> wrote:
>
>>Hello!
>>
>>        Is there a good example how to use tabbedPane? I need to color tabs,
>>borders etc. For the time present I see that style values are hardcoded
>>and I may change only bgcolor. All other classes have no affect as style
>>has preference over class.
>>
>>With respect,
>>        Boris

With respect,