Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by pradeep1310 <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2016/06/08 05:58:41 UTC

Modify SoapBody

Hello,
 I am new to CXF, I am trying to sign my out going XML.
 For this I Need to find out the digest value of body tag, My body tag
inside SoapOutInterceptor is coming as <soap-env:Body> but i need to this to
be <soap-env:Body
xmlns:soap-sec="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/security/2000-12"
soap-sec:id = "SGN01">

How can i modify this inside interceptor which will also go out to server.

Thanks
Pradeep

RE: Modify SoapBody

Posted by pradeep1310 <pr...@hotmail.com>.
Found the solution, changed the namespace in package-info.java class
generated by wsdl2java.
Thank you.

RE: Modify SoapBody

Posted by pradeep1310 <pr...@hotmail.com>.
Can anybody please help me on this, I got stuck at this point and not able to
move forward.

RE: Modify SoapBody

Posted by pradeep1310 <pr...@hotmail.com>.
Hello Andrei,
 Thank you for your response, actually I have 5 keys (modulus, public
exponent etc). The one which you sent is for user name and password
authentication i believe and sorry if i am wrong.
 Now I successfully signed and the handshake works, but once I get response
from Server In logininterceptor I am able to get the XML but at the end I am
running into below issues
 Am I doing something wrong, Didn't I generate the jar properly from WSDL.

unexpected element (uri:"urn:myservice.client.messages",
local:"inquireAccountOutput"). Expected elements are
<{}inquireAccountOutput>

 This is what I am getting in LogInInterceptor
*Response:*
<soap-env:Envelope
xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
  <soap-env:Body>
    <s0:inquireAccountResponse xmlns:s0="urn:myservice.client.messages">
      <inquireAccountOutput xmlns="urn:myservice.client.messages">

* This is what my WSDL*
 <wsdl:output name="inquireAccountResponse">
    <soap:body use="literal"
namespace="urn:myservice.client:document-binding"/>
   </wsdl:output>

*And This is my XSD*

 <xs:element name="inquireAccountResponse">
  <xs:complexType>
   <xs:sequence>
                  <xs:element name="inquireAccountOutput"
type="ns0:InquireAccountOutput"/>
	      </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
 </xs:element>

<xs:complexType name="InquireAccountOutput">
 <xs:sequence>
 <xs:element name="status" minOccurs="1"  type="tns:ResponseDataOutput"/>
</xs:sequence>
 </xs:complexType>
 <xs:element name="inquireAccountOutput" type="tns:InquireAccountOutput"/>

RE: Modify SoapBody

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,

Seems the message soap:body wasn't signed.
CXF Supports XML Signature and Encryption out the box, please look into the documentation:
- http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-security.html;
- http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-securitypolicy.html

And examples: https://github.com/apache/cxf/tree/master/distribution/src/main/release/samples/ws_security

Regards,