Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by cwang <cw...@mincron.com> on 2007/10/05 19:35:18 UTC

JMeter Proxy Server

I've setup the proxy and it does record.

My problem is on one page there is a field in UTF-8 encoding, but after
passing though the proxy server the value of the field is corrupted causing
the site to throw an error.

after passing though the proxy server the html was changed.

from:
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" ID="ENCODING_TEST" NAME="ENCODING_TEST" VALUE="㌐" />
to:
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" ID="ENCODING_TEST" NAME="ENCODING_TEST" VALUE="?" />

and the string queue should be:
ENCODING_TEST=%E3%8C%90
but is now:
ENCODING_TEST=%3F

thanks for the help.

Re: JMeter Proxy Server

Posted by cwang <cw...@mincron.com>.
I don't know if helps but it seems the data is being corrupted going from the
client > proxy > server as well.

from the tcp packets it seems when the proxy was used "e3 3f 3f" was
submitted and when it wasn't "e3 8c 90" was submitted.

Re: JMeter Proxy Server

Posted by cwang <cw...@mincron.com>.
I tried with:

Re: JMeter Proxy Server