Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com> on 2012/06/05 15:24:37 UTC

Make file in attachment in form widget

Hi,

Is it possible to make a file in attachment in a form widget ?

If it's a yes, please how to do that, and what are the extensions available,
and how we can limit the extensions and size of the file.

Thank you.

Regards.

G.Ben.

Re: Make file in attachment in form widget

Posted by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com>.
Thank you,

It was really helpful.

Posted by Arun Kumar Batham <ar...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello G. Ben,

You can take reference from this code for file attachment in a form widget:

<form name="FindPartyext" type="single" target="findRequest"
default-entity-name="Person">
<field name="file" title="File"><file maxlength="225"
size="25"></file></field>
<field name="upload" title="Upload File"><submit
button-type="button"/></field>
</form>

or try this:
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/catalog/control/EditCategory?CATALOG_TOP_CATEGORY=CATALOG1&productCategoryId=CATALOG1