Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@apache.org> on 2011/06/14 08:56:35 UTC

3.4 progress and timeline.

Hi folks,
 Sorry I have been a little pre occupied with putting ZK in Hadoop :).
The following is the current state of 3.4 release:

1) Blockers = 3

I will take a look at ZOOKEEPER-871 before the weekend.

ZOOKEEPER-839 should be a simple patch. Someone wants to take a shot at it?
ZOOKEEPER-984 Any volunteers? Ben?

Anything else that should be marked as blocker? Please do respond if
you think something should be a blocker for 3.4.

2)  There are 165 issues assigned to 3.4 release of which  most should
be moved out. I will be doing that during this week. Please comment on
the jira in case you want them to get in 3.4.

3) Pending Features:
 Multi Txn - Ben/Ted/Marshall How far are we from committing this?
 Native Windows - This looks mostly good to go. Dheeraj/Michi?

I expect to roll out a 3.4 release candidate by end of next week June
24th. Does this date look ok to everyone? Please speak up if I am
missing something or folks want to add some feature to the "needed"
list for 3.4.

--
thanks
mahadev

Re: 3.4 progress and timeline.

Posted by Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I'll review the windows patch this week.

--Michi