Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by David Remy <dr...@bea.com> on 2004/05/06 03:38:51 UTC

RE: JAXB support ?

sorry you better strike jaxb support of your list for differences between xmlbeans and castor.  we planned to support jaxb if we could at one point and you have run into the vestiges.  i am cross posting this to the dev list since we need to completely remove any references to jaxb.

it would be great if you would consider posting your differences to this list once you have them.  we could confirm or deny :)