Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/03 13:04:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] Features of Weex 0.30

Dear community,

I'd like to add the following features for next verion of Apache Weex

   - Support x86_64
   - Support AndroidX [1] with jetifier [2].

And following features for Weex Playground:

   - Migrate Weex Playground Android from Java to Kotlin. As Weex
   Playground is mainly for demo purposes, we can rewrite it using Kotlin with
   little impact on our users.

Considering the fact that my daily job has nothing to do with Apache Weex
now, it may take me one or two months to finish the above features.

*FYI: The features above are also listed in Weex confluence space [3].*

[1] https://developer.android.com/jetpack/androidx
[2] https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/jetifier
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/Weex+2020

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Re: [DISCUSS] Features of Weex 0.30

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Just updated the roadmap of Weex in 2020 [1].

Added some feature/infrastructure change we shall do in this year.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/Weex+2020

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远