Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Modha Khammammettu <MK...@calcas.com> on 2007/09/27 22:15:52 UTC

Frames Question

Hi All

I am recording using Jmeter Proxy. (Using IE6)

The web application that I am recording has frames.

When I start recording I find that on my Login page 5 nodes are
created....

1. Has a path /xx/myApp.do and "Send Parameters with Request" does not
have any entries.

2. There are 4 other nodes with same path /xx/myApp.do however each of
these has "Send Parameters with request"  with following values
Name=lFrame value=aFrame  ( each of 4 nodes has a different value)
Name=r value=01349344

3. After that all the nodes has same path /xx/myApp.do but has "Send
Paramters with request"  with just main frame.

I just want to know statistics on the Pages only not the individual
frames, so is it possible to supress the 4 nodes that are frame node
when my login page is recorded.

I tried to search newsgroup on this but did not find any solution.

Please let me know

Thanks