Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Brook, Andy" <AX...@dolby.co.uk> on 2003/07/10 10:53:51 UTC

Linking Struts with cocoon

Hi all,

Has anyone had experience linking struts with cocoon, I've been looking
at the struts-cocoon project (http://www.twdata/struts), specifically
with gaining the ability to output data in different formats
(specifically PDF but M$ XLS/DOC format via POI would be a boon).

Unfortunately there seem to be some fundamental problems with using
cocoon under my target environment (Websphere 5).  Does anyone have any
suggestions for data output or is it cocoon or bust?!

Thanks,
Andy
axb@dolby.co.uk

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.

Re: Linking Struts with cocoon

Posted by jon cundill <jc...@safestone.com>.
Might try looking at
struts xsl http://stxx.sf.net