Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2019/07/15 06:58:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Meecrowave got migrated to gitbox

Good morning ladies and gents!

Please note that Apache Meecrowave got migrated from SVN to GIT using our Apache GitBox mechanism.

The new repo is available on our mirror on GitHub and on our selfhosted gitbox repo.
Further note that the name of the mirror changed to openwebbeans-meecrowave. This was necessary due to admin restrictions in our gitbox setup. The new full URL is
https://github.com/apache/openwebbeans-meecrowave

And of course it is also available on Apache gitbox
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf

Write access to the SVN repository got disabled.

txs and LieGrue,
strub