Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by za...@nocser.net on 2016/11/24 00:48:20 UTC

Instance migration

Hi,
Is it possible to migrate instance without stop it? Now each instance on HA mode and we have 3 host cloudstack running right now.
Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani
Technical Support

Re: Instance migration

Posted by Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <za...@nocser.net>.
Is it ACS 4.8 support live migratition for KVM?

--
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani
Technical Support

ModernOne Data Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
[ Dedicated Server | VPS | Co-Location | Hosting ]
[ Managed Service | System Integration | Domain ]
W : www.nocser.net
FB: http://www.facebook.com/nocser
Twitter: @nocsertech
Gtalk: zainal.oas@gmail.com