Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Kamal Ahmed <KA...@webMethods.com> on 2007/05/03 22:10:10 UTC

Stress Testing Async Appender

Hi,
Can anyone point me to any info regarding Stress Testing of Log4J
Appenders, especially Async Appender.
Thanks,
-Kamal.

Re: Stress Testing Async Appender

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
Don't know any off the top of my head, but keep in mind if you do
find any that AsyncAppender was considerably rewritten for log4j
1.2.13 (could be off on the version number, definitely in .14 the
current release) to eliminate a couple of different issues, so the
behavior should be significantly improved relative to earlier
releases.  If you have any concerns regarding it, you should upgrade
if you are using an earlier version.