Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/05/27 01:26:04 UTC

Please review / approve WAN Gateway blog at blogs.apache.org

Greetings Mentors and people with special access,
I've posted a blog on Apache RFH on behalf of Bruce Schuchardt about the
WAN gateway feature.

Please review and approve.

Thanks,

-Greg

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

Re: Please review / approve WAN Gateway blog at blogs.apache.org

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
This looks great to me! Unless some other mentors object -- I'll
publish tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Please review / approve WAN Gateway blog at blogs.apache.org

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks for noticing Karen and Joey.

I just tried to edit the post since I posted it, but it seems I lack access
to be able to re-edit once it's been published.

So, I think this requires a Mentor to fix.

Regards,

-Greg

Re: Please review / approve WAN Gateway blog at blogs.apache.org

Posted by Joey McAllister <jm...@pivotal.io>.
Hi All,

Re: Please review / approve WAN Gateway blog at blogs.apache.org

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Re: Please review / approve WAN Gateway blog at blogs.apache.org

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Greg, can you post a link to the article?

Le 5/26/2016 � 6:26 PM, Gregory Chase a �crit :