Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> on 2013/10/26 09:45:00 UTC

[GSOC2013] Bond project success - Congrats Emma!

Hi All,

The James community is happy to announce Emma did succeed her GSOC
project named "Bond". The project goal was to develop a basic
administration console for James server on top of Hupa Web UI (GWT base).

For more details, read the initial proposal [1], the project code
repository and info [2] and the final code submission to google [3].

Congrats Emma and Thx to Manolo for his great Mentor job!

Eric

[1]
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/emma/10001
[2] https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/bond/
[3] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/emma/16001

Re: [GSOC2013] Bond project success - Congrats Emma!

Posted by Emma Sesmero <em...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all.
If any of you try it, feedback is welcome to try to add anything that it
might miss.

Posted by Manuel Carrasco Moñino <ma...@apache.org>.
God Job Emma !

Posted by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com>.