Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Girish Vasmatkar <gi...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2018/08/20 04:54:24 UTC

Request to become contributor

Hello All

Please consider my application to become OFBiz contributor. Following are
the details...

Full Name: Girish Vasmatkar
User Name: girish.vasmatkar
Email: girishvas@gmail.com

I have already filed ICLA and is signed as well.

https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html

Please let me know if any further details are needed from my side.

Thanks and Regards,
Girish Vasmatkar

Re: Request to become contributor

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.