Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2020/01/09 12:46:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Upcoming Workshop "Industrial IoT wth Open Source" in Germany

Hi folks,

I know that there are some people on these lists that are „just reading“ and I know that some people just recently started to play around with PLC4X (and I just recently got asked for our IoTDB slide deck from the ApacheCON).
So I thought its probably interesting for some of you, that Chris and I will host a Workshop at the Conference Building IoT 2020 (https://www.buildingiot.de/) in Germany for “Industrial IoT with Open Source”: https://www.buildingiot.de/lecture.php?id=10856&source=0.

Although we both try to answer as many questions as we can on the lists, I guess this is a good opportunity to play around together with some time.
I think its even reasonable to hack around a bit on some (for us unknown) controllers and give a bit of details about mspec, if interesting.

Julian

PS.: We don’t get money for promoting this, its really just an offer as it’s a nice opportunity for us to spend time on talking / teaching about the projects we love : )

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Upcoming Workshop "Industrial IoT wth Open Source" in Germany

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hey,

nice, and thanks fort he offer, that’s of course Welcome : )

Julian

Am 13.01.20, 05:10 schrieb "Xiangdong Huang" <sa...@gmail.com>:

    Hi,

    I am one of the guys who are just reading the mailing list..

    It is wonderful especially there is a tutorial about PLC4X+IoTDB.

    Let me know any help if you needed, slides, example projects, etc..

    Julian, I will send you updated slides latter, which may include more
    content about "how to use IoTDB".

    Best,
    Xiangdong Huang
    School of Software, Tsinghua University