Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Yura <Yu...@yahoo.com> on 2011/12/25 16:05:43 UTC

ScrollPane: .getViewportBounds().height; - Wrong value at startup

Hello,

I tried to get at the start-up of the application (before putting into the
window's content) the height of a scrollable viewport-part but when there is
horizontal scrollbar or/and ColumnHeader it ignores the height of these two
elements (I checked in that method it returns zero values for both) and
gives back the height of the viewport only. Once the application appeared
and you change application window size the re-invocation of that method
returns the right value.

Can you advice what method I might miss in order that it gives the correct
height-values for those two ScrollPane elements at the start-up. Maybe some
sort of invalidate(), repaint(), etc.

Thank you!
Yura