Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Anuj Jamwal <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/12 16:32:40 UTC

Getting added to Beam Jira

Hi All

My name is Anuj Jamwal and I am an engineer at Walmart Labs. I was looking at beam and found a ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3867 that is relevant to my current need. Can you please add me to the board so i can contribute towards this ?

--
Regards
Anuj Jamwal

Re: Getting added to Beam Jira

Posted by Anuj Jamwal <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes

Posted by Anuj Jamwal <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ahmet

That is correct. The username is anujjamwal

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.