Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org> on 2019/02/14 19:46:26 UTC

Re: Cannot kill Pre-Commit jenkins builds

Plus Sunil / Wangda.

Sunil found out some information - "Jenkins uses the Apache LDAP servers for authentication. To give a committer access to Jenkins, the committer must be made a member of the hudson-jobadmin group. This is done using the Whimsy Tool which all PMC Chairs can change."

I've done this for Sunil & Wangda as they needed help for Submarine.

Arun Suresh and other release-managers / committers, let me know if you need to be added.

Thanks
+Vinod

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Done. Please see if it works for you.