Posted to user@hive.apache.org by anant nag <nn...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 06:57:28 UTC

Write access to wiki

Hi,

I want to update the Hive Cli documentation with the information on how to
use the feature added in HIVE-9664( Hive add jar command should be able to
download and add jars from a repository). Could you please provide me write
access to the wiki. My confluence username is *nntnag17*

Anant Nag
Software Engineer
LinkedIn Corporation
annag@linkedin.com

Re: Write access to wiki

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Done.  Welcome to the Hive wiki team, Anant!

-- Lefty