Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/08/12 00:34:56 UTC

Re: change R-T-C rules

Re: change R-T-C rules

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
Justin Mason wrote:

> I'll be ready to start hassling each person individually for reviews
> instead. ;)

We talked about this briefly the other day, but I'd get behind a report
that gets sent out once a week or every X number of days that highlights
the bugs in need of a review along with anything else open for whatever
release we are currently working on.  Maybe a report at less frequency
for bugs against the stable branch.

Michael

Re: change R-T-C rules

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
jm@jmason.org (Justin Mason) writes:

> I'll be ready to start hassling each person individually for reviews
> instead. ;)

I'm actually in favor of trying some change.  It does not necessarily
have to be the one Justin proposed, but I don't see any major reason we
have to be locked into the current mode.

Process should not impede progress as much as it has been.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/