Posted to user@spark.apache.org by tdeng <td...@twitter.com> on 2014/01/17 02:26:53 UTC

get CPU Metrics from spark

Hi, Dear spark users:
Currently I'm doing some benchmark for spark jobs.
I was able to get metrics including hdfs bytes read write by setting
metrics.properties.
My questions is: is there a way I can get CPU time information from the
metrics?

Thanks!
Best
Tianshuo

Re: get CPU Metrics from spark

Posted by Mayur Rustagi <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tianshuo,
Your email went to spam for me, probably for others too :)
Are you referring to total CPU usage information per task?
Regards
Mayur

Mayur Rustagi
Ph: +919632149971