Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/02/28 08:29:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] Dubbo service authorization

Hi,

Someone raised a discussion on GitHub about service authorization[1] .
I think authorization is one of the important areas that is quite
important but never addressed before.

Idea, comments are welcome.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/3560

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [DISCUSS] Dubbo service authorization

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
ACL is a feature strongly demanded by the community. I noticed that there
has already been a volunteer claimed to give it a try. If there's anyone
who's interested or has expertise on this area, you are very welcomed to
join this effort :)

Thanks,
-Ian.