Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Juned M." <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2014/10/26 20:23:00 UTC

Problem with open office

Hi,
I have had problem with this msg which has been coming up everytime i start openofffice in my computer for the past 8 months. Dosnt help to click on it or whatever else i try. I have deleted and reinstalled open office, but it still appears again. Hope you guys can help me out. Sending the error msg as attachment. I use a Macbook pro.
Best Regards
Juned M.dev@openoffice.apache.org

Re: Problem with open office

Posted by "F C. Costero" <fj...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Juned M. <ju...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have had problem with this msg which has been coming up everytime i
> start openofffice in my computer for the past 8 months. Dosnt help to click
> on it or whatever else i try. I have deleted and reinstalled open office,
> but it still appears again. Hope you guys can help me out. Sending the
> error msg as attachment. I use a Macbook pro.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Juned M.dev@openoffice.apache.org

   Your attachment doesn't appear, so I'm guessing you have the problem
described in this forum thread:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755&#p244931.
You don't have to register on the forum to view the thread. I hope that
helps.
Best regards,
Francis