Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Wilken Marci J <MA...@dhsoha.state.or.us.INVALID> on 2021/09/23 23:02:17 UTC

State of Oregon Looking for a Camel Developer - Java DSL

Hello fellow developers,
The State of Oregon OHA/ODHS Office of Information Service is looking for a contractor to help convert an existing legacy ESB system to Camel for the OR-Kids Child Welfare System.
Please See https://secure.covendis.com/cov/socialnetworkpost.html?postid=4389#b for more information

Regards-
Marci Wilken
She/Her/Hers
Operations Architect
Office of Information Services

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply email, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Re: State of Oregon Looking for a Camel Developer - Java DSL

Posted by Jonathan Tucker <j....@gmail.com>.
I am not willing to relocate. Thank you.