Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mohamed Nasser <MN...@descartes.com> on 2003/05/05 17:57:13 UTC

Apache Tomcat performance experience

Hi.
I am looking for performance numbers for a apache 2.x/Tomcat 4.1.18 combination. I would be grateful if anyone is using such a combination in production and has experience on number of users, jk performance and any thing to watch for from a system setup perspective rather than application details. I understand that the application would also play a big role, I am just investigating on the infrastructure part as well.

Regards,
Mohamed Nasser