Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Brock Bland <BB...@serena.com> on 2005/10/27 19:40:32 UTC

Dependency Problem

Is anyone else having a problem with the following?  I've gotten a
latest from SVN recently and am seeing this whenever I try to do
something with Maven.

The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
dependency:
jetspeed-statistics-2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT.jar

On a completely different note, does anyone have some documentation on
the Jetspeed Power Tool?

- Brock Bland

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.