Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.com> on 2014/10/14 14:36:12 UTC

WICKET-5727: PageAccessSynchronizer$PageLock.waitForRelease problem with opening pdf files

Hi,

On this jira issue we got some directions on how to solve our problems,
but some things aren't clear yet.
*"then use a AjaxTimerBehavior to monitor progress, and redirect to a
ResourceReference once the thread is done."*
How is it possible to redirect to ResourceReference in onTimer function
of AjaxTimerBehavior? Is this the correct way: *setResponsePage(new
RedirectPage(urlFor(resourcereference, params))) *?

Thanks for any help ! Kind Regards, Marieke

--

**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/glob/en/email-disclaimer

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."

Re: WICKET-5727: PageAccessSynchronizer$PageLock.waitForRelease problem with opening pdf files

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On this jira issue we got some directions on how to solve our problems,
> but some things aren't clear yet.
> *"then use a AjaxTimerBehavior to monitor progress, and redirect to a
> ResourceReference once the thread is done."*
> How is it possible to redirect to ResourceReference in onTimer function
> of AjaxTimerBehavior? Is this the correct way: *setResponsePage(new
> RedirectPage(urlFor(resourcereference, params))) *?

No need of using a page.
You can use org.apache.wicket.request.flow.RedirectToUrlException or
even org.apache.wicket.request.http.handler.RedirectRequestHandler.

The idea is the same as explained at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/AJAX+update+and+file+download+in+one+blow