Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tommy75 <to...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/01 11:22:18 UTC

Deploying the ActiveMQ demo apps in Tomcat

Hi, I would like to deploy the demo apps (market data publisher, chat, etc)
that came with my install of active mq into tomcat.

I believe the best way to do this would be to package the "demo" webapp as a
.war file using maven.
There were short instructions somewhere on the activemq site (cant find them
right now) but they did not work for me. (all they said was to execute the
command: "mvn war" - this does not work). I would assume a build file is
needed but im not sure how to construct this. If anyone can advise on how to
package the demo webapp as a .war file, please let me know.

Thanks
-Tommy

Re: Deploying the ActiveMQ demo apps in Tomcat

Posted by cobrien <cl...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Happy coding

Clark

www.ttmsolutions.com